Our Referrals platform is a contributory referral program platform specific for your brand or website.
You can get started immediately and create a simple yet effective referral program within minutes. You only need to signup via your Contrib, VNOC or social media accounts and voila, you can now easily get in, add your brand and create your first, free referral program.
One ingredient of a great referral campaign is to provide the proper incentive for people to participate. The first thing then you need to do is come up with your referral program reward idea and flow. Once you figured out what it is, the rest is easy peasy.
Here are some examples to get you started:
- E-commerce stores can offer discount coupons and small giveaways for sharing information that may attract people to the store (e.g. hot deals, special offers, unique products etc).
- SaaS providers can unlock advanced features or just increase usage limits for those who invite people (e.g. Dropbox achieved perfect results with its referral campaign by offering free additional storage as a reward).
- Perhaps you are blogger? Or maybe musician? Our widget will help you too. Just try to offer some hidden content as a reward, poll results or the latest music track that isn’t otherwise accessible will be fine.
- Small business owners or Facebook page owners can give away free samples for every number of referrals your social media community can refer.
Referrals.com lets you reward users in three ways:
- Immediately as they share your link and promo message on a social network (instant rewards).
- When the people they invite visit your site or complete a certain goal. For example 3 of the people they refer sign up or make a purchase on your website they’ll receive a reward (goal-based rewards).
- Reward with tokens, coupons or gifts using our challenge creator.
If you are still having trouble coming up with an incentive, feel free to ping us using the feedback button and we might be able to suggest some options for you.
Already have a campaign in mind? Then let’s set it up, it’s really easy.